Front Axle Tether System
Seat Insert Pour – Complete Kit
ButlerBuilt E-Z SERT POUR-IN-PLACE Urethane kits are specially designed to support lower back, pelvis and thighs. Creates a molded shape of your body that allows impact forces to spread equally over more area. Kits include everything needed for complete pour including MaxGard flame-retardant upholstery.
Small size (BBP-2072-M) is enough for sprint car and most other seat applications.
Torque Ball Shield
- Constructed using multiple layers of ballistic Kevlar
- Protects driver’s feet and legs from injury during catastrophic driveline failure
- Easy installation. No fabrication required
- Mounts to bellhousing
- Easily removed for quick torque tube servicing
- Mounting brackets and bolts included.
Torque Tube Pad
Several years ago BUTLERBUILT introduced a newly tooled purpose-built torque tube pad to protect drivers’ feet and ankles in the event of a crash.
Made using the family of energy-absorbing foams as used in BUTLER’S speedway seating systems, this pad is flame-retardant and resists oil, fuel and water. Quick-release straps allow for fast service of torque ball and all driveline components.
If you have ever banged your ankle on a bare torque tube you will immediately know this is a “must have” addition to your car!